Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome to our Simple Treasure’s Blog! 
Every Friday will be our “Feature Friday” where we showcase new finds, restored treasures, decorating tips, and so much more.  We hope that you will come along with us on our blog journey! 
In celebration of our new blog and showing our appreciation to you, our customers, we invite you to come to the store on September 23 through September 25 and get 20% off *ANY one item.  Come help us celebrate you and our new blog!

*Exclusions Apply

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and congratulations on your blog!

    I visit your shop often! I am a quilt pattern designer and sell my patterns to Vandelune Fabrics in Pella--We will stop by your "darling shoppe" next week with our family that is visiting us.

    I have a blog too! I love visiting from fellow bloggers from all over the world and you will too!

    See you next week I am saving my $!

    Hugs, Carolyn --from Des Moines, Iowa

    ReplyDelete